This afternoon, I had a conversation with my publishing agent. He provided additional feedback regarding my manuscript.
I learned that it’s important to not use a brand-name of a medication, to avoid potential lawsuits. However, it’s acceptable to use the chemical name of the medication in question.
I was also instructed to change the names of any healthcare providers mentioned throughout my blog entries. I have some changes to make to my manuscript over the weekend.
I’ve still been having low back pain. Earlier today, I saw several residents on my regular caseload at a nearby nursing home. I also completed an initial psychological evaluation for a resident.
It’s going to be a busy weekend, taking care of several tasks before I have surgery, early Monday morning.