Competing Appointments

Tomorrow, I had been scheduled for two medical appointments: one with my primary care physician, and one with my ENT surgeon.

Since my subglottic stenosis is currently worsening, I decided to cancel my appointment with my primary care physician. I decided that it’s much more important for me to see my ENT surgeon as soon as possible.

Tomorrow, I’ll receive a bronchoscopy, as well as in-office steroid injections in my trachea. I really hope that this procedure allows me to have more time until I absolutely must have my next throat dilatation surgery.

There are only a few more weeks in the semester for my General Psychology class. I really don’t want to have to cancel class because of needing surgery.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s